Lumina offers a 12-month warranty on all products and parts we sell. If you have questions, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (636)-515-9233
- Only the original owner of the product is covered by this Warranty. The Warranty Period begins the day your order is shipped and shall end immediately upon any sale or transfer of the product to another person, and under no circumstances shall the Warranty apply to any subsequent owner or another transferee of the product.
- The Warranty is limited to the replacement of product parts only. The product parts are referred to as the "Covered Components".
- The parts warranty does not include damage from use of improper installation, improper maintenance or another such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
- The Covered Components are warranted to be free of defects in materials and/or workmanship during the Warranty Period.
This Warranty Does Not Cover:
- Normal wear and tear of any Covered Component.
- Consumables or normal wear and tear parts.
- Any damage or defects to Covered Components resulting from failure to follow instructions in the product owner’s manual, acts of God, accident, misuse, neglect, abuse, commercial use, alterations, modification, improper assembly, installation of parts or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the product as sold, operator error, water damage, stunt riding, or improper follow-up maintenance.
- For the avoidance of doubt, Lumina will not be liable and/or responsible for any damage, failure, or loss caused by any unauthorized service or use of unauthorized parts.
Lumina will not replace any covered component under this warranty without first seeing photos or video of the damaged covered component.
In order to exercise your right to receive a replacement for a damaged Covered Component under this Warranty, you must:
- Contact Lumina support by email at email@example.com or by phone at (636)-515-9233. We will initially work with you on the problem with your product to identify potential simple fixes.
- If we determine that a Covered Component must be replaced, they will provide you with a set of instructions for receiving the replacement.
- After you receive the replacement Covered Component, we will also provide assistance in determining how to replace or install the new Covered Component for your product.
Business Hours: M-F: 9AM-6PM CST
Office: 4 South Ninth Street Suite 202 Columbia, MO 65201, United States